COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations are rising in L.A. County.
In the first two weeks of July, COVID-19 cases increased by 210% in L.A. County.
In the City of Los Angeles, COVID-19 hospitalizations have increased 300% since June 15th.
If you are unvaccinated you are over 5 times more likely to test positive for COVID-19.
- In L.A. County, between December 7 and June 7, the unvaccinated accounted for:
- 99.6% of new cases
- 98.7% of hospitalizations
- 99.8% of deaths
VACCINE BENEFITS & ELIGIBILITY
The COVID-19 vaccine is safe and highly effective against severe illness, hospitalization and death due to COVID-19. Get vaccinated if you haven't already to protect yourself and loved ones. Over 5 million L.A. County residents have already received the vaccine. It’s convenient, free, and fast.
The vaccine is:
- Free, no health insurance needed.
- Available to all L.A. County residents age 12 years and older, regardless of immigration status.
- Available without an appointment at most locations across the County.
HOW TO GET VACCINATED
There are hundreds of convenient vaccination sites in L.A. County.
To find a vaccination location near you, visit Coronavirus.LACity.org/GetVaccinated.
Need Help? Call the County Vaccine Call Center at 833-540-0473 if:
- You don’t have a computer and/or need help making an appointment
- You need transportation to a vaccination site
- You are homebound and need to get vaccinated at home.
For additional vaccine locations, information about COVID-19 safety protocols, and more visit VaccinateLACounty.com.
HOW TO GET TESTED FOR COVID-19
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please get tested. To find a testing location near you, visit COVID19.LACounty.gov/Testing.